WIN THE LATEST COLLECTION ON FACEBOOK
ENTER OUR FACEBOOK COMPETITION TO WIN OUR LATEST COLLECTION, 6 NEW COLOURS TO MATCH ALL YOUR SUMMER FASHIONS – DON’T MISS IT!
Summer Is Getting Scorching Hot With Our New Scorch Summer Collection!! And You Can Be The First One To Have It At Home!
Over the next six days, we’ll reveal ONE COLOUR A DAY. All you have to do is LIKE and COMMENT on each one of the six posts telling us why that colour reminds you of summer.
From the people who have liked and commented on all 6 posts, we will choose ONE WINNER who will receive the FULL collection at home!
THERE ARE TWO PRIZES FOR THIS COMPETITION
A PRIZE EVERY DAY
Between July 10th and 15th we’ll reveal and give away ONE COLOUR A DAY. To get the colour of the day, entrants must LIKE and COMMENT on the daily post telling us why that colour reminds them of summer. ONE DAILY WINNER will be chosen by random selection at 9:00 pm and notified in our Facebook page straight after.
WIN THE ENTIRE COLLECTION
To be in with a chance to win the entire collection entrants must LIKE and COMMENT on each one of the six posts we will post between July 10th and 15th showing the colours of our new Summer Collection, telling us why that colour reminds them of summer. From the people who have liked and commented on all 6 posts ONE WINNER will be chosen at random on Monday July 17th. Entrants who want to win this prize, but have not comment or liked some of the previous posts may scroll down on the Facebook page, find the missing posts, and like and comment on them to match the required criteria and stay in the competition. This needs to be done before the closing date: Monday July 17th – 9:00 pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition is Bluesky Gel Nail Polish UK. whose registered office is at Osmium Cosmetics Ltd., 4 Daventry Road, Dunchurch, Rugby, CV22 6NS, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of Bluesky Gel Nail Polish UK or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Delivery of prizes:
Prizes will be delivered on July 19th, after the winners of the daily competitions and the Summer Collections have been notified. Winners will be notified when prizes have been dispatched. After that, they have two days to contact us and let us know if they haven’t received the prizes. If we are not contacted, we will assume prizes were delivered and will not accept responsibility for a replacement.
5. Closing date for entries:
For the daily prize, entrants must like and comment the daily post before 9:00 pm.
Closing date for Summer Collection prize entry is Monday July 17th – 9:00 pm. Entrants who want to win this prize, but have not comment or liked some of the previous posts may scroll down on the Facebook page, find the missing posts, and like and comment on them to match the required criteria and stay in the competition. However, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Ireland data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.